LabTech Support Forums

Remove class from user?

This forum is for discussion of user account related issues.

Moderator: jware.connectwise

Remove class from user?

Postby Guest » Mon May 31, 2010 12:14 am

New user to LabTech, currently working on migrating from Kaseya. I can't seem to figure out how to remove a class from a given user's permissions after it has been added. When I modify a user, go to the permissions tab & right-click on the User Classes box, I can add a class to the user's permissions, create a new class, rename a class or delete a class. I tried the delete option - but I get a message that there are permissions associated with the class and to remove those references first. There has to be something simple I'm missing . . .

Thanks!

Chad

Remove class from user?

Postby vernon.app-care » Mon May 31, 2010 9:23 am

Double Clicking the class will remove it from the user while leaving the class in the system.
Vernon Southmayd
Java, Reader, iTunes and others - Audited, Updated, Verified, Ticketed and Billed
web: http://www.app-care.com
vernon.app-care

Remove class from user?

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Thanks! Couldn't figure that out to save my life . . . :^)

Remove class from user?

Postby Elliotlanstar » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Me too! Thank you.
Elliotlanstar

Re: Remove class from user?

Postby garyh.bytesolutions » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:49 am

This is a prime example of some of the ridiculous, poor and inconsistent UI "features" that makes LabTech difficult to use and time consuming to learn. This is a completely non-intuitive and non-standard way to do things. After all these years it still remains the same. This product needs a complete re-think of the UI functionality.
garyh.bytesolutions

Return to User Management