LabTech Support Forums

Templates and Schedule=Not Set

This forum is for discussion of template related issues.

Moderator: jware.connectwise

Templates and Schedule=Not Set

Postby teamits » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:55 pm

I've had a long standing (years) bug open with support on the Schedule setting in templates. On our system, almost all templates show (in Effective Policy) with the setting "Schedule: Not Set," even though only one template per PC has a setting for Schedule.

Effective Policy therefore often shows the Computers [sic] Current Config has a Schedule of Not Set, as the templates are applied. Presumably this is because Schedule is the one setting where there is no checkbox to enable/disable it.

If I create a new template with only one setting it also adds Schedule: Not Set as shown in Effective Policy.

Does anyone else see this behavior or is it just us?
Steve
teamits

Re: Templates and Schedule=Not Set

Postby jagnew.ignitionmsp » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:05 am

we're still on 2011 but all our agents are showing expected times under Effective Policy -> Schedules -> Current Computer Schedule -> Template Update Schedule

just to be sure you actually have a Schedule Item set under your Templates at <Template Name> -> Schedules Tab -> Schedule Drop Down Field
Jeremy Agnew - Service Manager
The Ignition Group of Technology Companies

E-Mail: jagnew@ignitionmsp.com
Web: http://www.ignitionmsp.com
jagnew.ignitionmsp

Re: Templates and Schedule=Not Set

Postby teamits » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:34 am

Hi Jeremy,

Ours shows:
Auto Applied: Workstations Schedule
Current Computer Schedule: Not Set

The "current" one fluctuates back and forth for different clients at different times like one would expect if there were conflicting template settings.

I suppose in v2012 I can set a higher priority for our schedule templates, however, the new "priority" setting doesn't appear to be documented on either the groups pages or templates pages. Is priority 1 the highest, do you know?
Steve
teamits

Return to Templates