LabTech Support Forums

Backup report

This forum is for discussion of report related issues.

Moderator: jware.connectwise

Backup report

Postby alan.shearer.mclaneintel » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Howdy,
Our ConnectWise executive reports went out this morning. On at least 1 client it stated that they had 60 failed backups. Looking through the ShadowProtect logs there were no failed backups. I checked and the machines are not part of any other storage management group. Any ideas where this information is coming from or if there are any reports that could help me to determine whats going on?
Thanks
alan.shearer.mclaneintel

Re: Backup report

Postby jeff.newrivercomputing » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:16 am

We're having the same problem here--we can't quite find out where this number is coming from. We've promised to run it down for the affected clients, however.
jeff.newrivercomputing

Postby alan.shearer.mclaneintel » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:24 pm

As a late followup, this is the intended behavior of Labtech. Labtech holds on to the count of good/bad backups in its tables. This data is just dumped over to ConnectWise for its reports. ConnectWise uses all of the data for its reports as opposed to just using the last 30 days.
We have got around this by clearing out, manually, the good/bad backup stat tables within Labtech on the first of the month after reports go out.
alan.shearer.mclaneintel

Postby jhall.competitivecomputers » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:37 am

Digging up an old post here but can anybody tell me what table this data is contained in?
jhall.competitivecomputers

Return to Reporting