LabTech Support Forums

Replacement forConnectWise Executive Summary Report?

This forum is for discussion of report related issues.

Moderator: jware.connectwise

Replacement forConnectWise Executive Summary Report?

Postby awebster.jobecca » Tue May 09, 2017 5:54 pm

I am curious if anyone using ConnectWise is seeing the same issues we are with the Executive Summary report. We noted that patching scores in particular were clearly far from accurate and when we contact support, we were advised that it was no longer a valid report and that we should look at using a report from LabTech. I have looked at the LabTech reports and there is really nothing as clean and easy to understand (for the client) as what we have been sending from ConnectWise. I am curious what you are using, if anything, for monthly "Executive" reports at this point.
awebster.jobecca

Re: Replacement forConnectWise Executive Summary Report?

Postby teamits » Thu May 11, 2017 1:54 pm

Surprised to hear that. Are you using LT 11? Maybe that is a difference? We have LT 10.5.

I do know the CW report has some odd stats, like the number of backups and backups failures are not for the month shown, but since the beginning of time for the client.
Steve
teamits

Re: Replacement forConnectWise Executive Summary Report?

Postby jrojas.tek-help » Tue May 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Have the same problem. The issue is the new patch management from labtech 11.

We have created tickets with them but so far there is no replacement. The new patch management apparently uses a different table, that is why the numbers are wrong. We got a few calls about why their patching was bad. So we stop sending the reports.

Any suggestions?

J.
jrojas.tek-help

Return to Reporting