ljones.labtechsoftware wrote:Hello Steve,
LT creates tickets by downloading emails via POP and converting to a ticket. So you would have to have POP3 Service/Connector running on your Exchange server and configure LT POP setting.
https://docs.labtechsoftware.com/LabTec ... l%7C_____1
The setup/configuration of your Exchange server is outside of the normal LT support area but If you run into issues - see:
Unable to POP3 to Exchange
Please check these out on the Exchange side:
1) Exchange Management Console>Server Configuration>Client Access
2) POP3 and IMAP4 tab> open POP3 Properties
3) Check Authentication Tab - should be Plain text logon (Basic authentication)
4) Check on Retrieval Settings Tab for Message MIME Format - needs to be one of the following:
HTML and Alternative Text
5) Restart POP3 service if changes made (and set to automatic if currently manual)
6) Check Recipient Configuration > Mailbox>Properties - open Mailbox Features tab and make sure POP3 enabled.
Then on LabTech side:
1) POP3 server, username, password and port all correct
3) Exit control center - restart the Labtech database agent service on the LT Server
4) Send test email and see if LT picks up the message correct via POP3
If still not downloading - use Outlook or another email client to test the POP3 account. If can't download from mail client either
- might be a corrupted message so you could try removing one by one or all and test again.
since that lists some common problems.
LabTech Software Support
United States Direct: 813.397.4600, Option 2
United Kingdom Direct: 084.4544.1690, Option 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest