LabTech Support Forums

LTMobile - Android Scripts

This forum is for discussion of the LabTech Android app.

Moderator: jware.connectwise

LTMobile - Android Scripts

Postby ryan.ategan » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 pm

When using LTMobile on my Android I have a list of about 500 scripts and this makes it impossible to get anything done using my device. I can change my data list to only return 25 items, but then I am getting the top 25 useless scripts. Is there any way to organize these script lists so that only the ones I want show up on my Mobile device? If not is there a work around so that I could copy some scripts and rename them so that they will show up on my Android first on the list? If not, how about an update in the very very near future that would allow us to flag scripts so that we can say if we want them to be available to the Mobile device or not?

Please help! I miss using my Android device for LabTech!
ryan.ategan

Re: LTMobile - Android Scripts

Postby slogan.labtechsoftware » Mon May 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Unfortunately, we have already started development for our next release, so any system changes such as your suggestion about marking scripts would not be available for a few months.

Are you aware of the favorites feature? You can mark a script as a favorite (i.e. bookmark it), so that it will be easy to use again. To access this, the first time you select a script, when you get to the run script screen (with the name + script notes), press the menu button, and you will be able to mark the script as a favorite.

Once it is a favorite, then the next time you want to run the script, press the menu button in the script selection screen, and you can choose from just the favorite scripts.

I know this is not a perfect solution, but it may help.

Moving forward, we are looking to update the Android app this month, including the ability to search for scripts.
slogan.labtechsoftware
Global Moderator

Re: LTMobile - Android Scripts

Postby Guest » Thu May 19, 2011 5:04 pm

I have a similiar situation, but it almost seems like each script is in there 4-5 times, is it possible that every time I installed a new build of LabTech it kept the old mobile scripts around?

Return to 26A. Android