LabTech Support Forums

Web Control Center JQuery Theme Not Working

This forum is for discussion of Branding related issues.

Moderator: jware.connectwise

Web Control Center JQuery Theme Not Working

Postby sgray.graynetwerx » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:48 am

I'm using the hosted version of Labtech 10.5 and I have ran into an issue with applying a JQuery theme to the the Web Control Center.

1) I have followed the instructions here:
https://docs.labtechsoftware.com/LabTec ... Center.htm

2) Since I am using the hosted version of Labtech, I cannot issue the "iisreset" command in the command prompt, instead I went to "Control Center > Help > Server Status > Reload IIS".

3) I have cleared the browser cache (in both Firefox and Chrome) and attempted to access the Web Control Center, but the out-of-the-box theme is still loading.

4) If I view the source of the Web Control Center page, "<link href="/WCC2/styles/themes/labtech/jquery-ui-1.9.2.custom.css" rel="stylesheet"/>" is nested in the header tab. Inspection of the CSS shows the styling is NOT correct.

5) I have attempted these steps with different JQuery themeroller themes (all version 1.9.2), resetting IIS, clearing browser caches, but still no change. AND YES- the "Use Custom" checkbox in the "System Dashboard > Config > Integration > Web-Control Center Configuration" is checked.

I should note that the logo I uploaded does show, just not the custom theme.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
sgray.graynetwerx

Re: Web Control Center JQuery Theme Not Working

Postby swhaley.impacttg » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:38 pm

When you uploaded the theme, did you upload it as the Zip file you downloaded or did you extract the files?

When I uploaded the theme, I was utilizing the Zip file. Hope this helps!

I unfortunately do not have a hosted LT instance so I am not sure of the differences but I was able to get a new jQuery theme applied today on my onsite instance.
swhaley.impacttg

Return to Branding