I'm using the hosted version of Labtech 10.5 and I have ran into an issue with applying a JQuery theme to the the Web Control Center.
1) I have followed the instructions here:https://docs.labtechsoftware.com/LabTec ... Center.htm
2) Since I am using the hosted version of Labtech, I cannot issue the "iisreset" command in the command prompt, instead I went to "Control Center > Help > Server Status > Reload IIS".
3) I have cleared the browser cache (in both Firefox and Chrome) and attempted to access the Web Control Center, but the out-of-the-box theme is still loading.
4) If I view the source of the Web Control Center page, "<link href="/WCC2/styles/themes/labtech/jquery-ui-1.9.2.custom.css" rel="stylesheet"/>" is nested in the header tab. Inspection of the CSS shows the styling is NOT correct.
5) I have attempted these steps with different JQuery themeroller themes (all version 1.9.2), resetting IIS, clearing browser caches, but still no change. AND YES- the "Use Custom" checkbox in the "System Dashboard > Config > Integration > Web-Control Center Configuration" is checked.
I should note that the logo I uploaded does show, just not the custom theme.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.