Go Postal - Exchange 2007,2010 and 2013 report manager for Labtech
Get it free herehttp://www.squidworks.net/2014/12/go-postal-exchange-report-manager-plugin-for-labtech/comment-page-1/#comment-9773
What you will get when running the script, is an overall overview about:
1. Exchange Servers in your organization
[Break down by AD Site]
[Info about External and Internal Web services names]
[Mailbox Count per AD Site]
• O.S version
• O.S Service Pack level.
• Exchange Service health.
• Up time in days.
• Exchange Version.
• Exchange Service Level.
• Exchange Rollup Update Information.
• Exchange Role(s).
• Number of mailboxes in case of MBX role.
2. Database Full Inventory
[Break down by DAG]
[Separate Table for Recovery DBs]
[Separate Table for Non DAG DBs]
[Table per DAG]
• DB Name.
• Server Location.
• Mailbox Count.
• Average Mailbox Size.
• Archive Mailbox Count.
• Average Archive Mailbox Size.
• Mount Status.
• DB Size.
• Storage Group Name (Pre E2010).
• White Space.
• Circular Logging.
• DB Disk Free Percentage.
• Log Disk Free Percentage.
• Last Full Backup Date.
• Backed up Since (Days) – with customized thresholds.
• Quota Info: Prohibit Send.
• Quota Info: Prohibit Send and Receive.
• DB Activation Preference Check [Is it mounted on the preferred Server?].
• DB Copy Location and Activation Preference assignment.
3. Mailbox Type Aggregated Data:
• User Mailbox Count.
• Shared Mailbox Count.
• Room Mailbox Count.
• Discovery Mailbox Count.
4. Exchange Server Aggregated Data
• Total Number of Exchange Servers break down by
5. Mailbox Aggregated Data
[Overall Statistics for the Organization]
• Total Mailbox Count.
• Total databases Size
• Total Archive Count.
• Total Archive Size.
• Average Archive Size.