Here's the update from Labtech. Problem
Unableto get roles and resources populated for AT 6 plugin Wizard Cause
ReportedIssue 3196690 – AT is rolling out API version changes that are impactingpartners on the latest AT release Resolution
Yourticket will be added as child and you should be notified when QA has confirmedthe fix and the plugin update is released to the Market Place
Inmeantime – the plugin would need to be rolled back to previous version.
To rollback plugin please do thefollowing:
Download zip to your LT Server from:
1) Download plugin from http://www.labtechlive.com/Plugins/AutoTask0007.zip
to your LabTech Server and unzip.
2) Open Control Center>Help>Plugin Manager
3) Very important - select AutoTask Sync (should highlight blue) and then clickUpdate Plugin.
4) Browse to the unzipped file - autotask.dll
5) Once updated - restart Control Center. Note all workstation control centersneed to be restarted as well to load the new dll
Then go back to Dashboard>Config>Integration>AutoTask and make sureyour setting are still there. Then do save and check - likely will get error onproduct allocation code - that is OK - doesn't affect tickets just the assetsync.
The asset sync is not working with the 3.x plugin due to that API change forthe product allocation code (which was fixed for the 6.x though).
But the tickets and time entries should work on the old plugin.